Monday, February 11, 2013

Obsessed With: Freaks and Geeks


Oh Freaks and Geeks, where do I begin? The show starts out like any other relatable teen show from the 1990's, mathlete Lindsey Weir just trying to "figure herself out" in high school. Enter dreamy disheveled babe Daniel Desario who is misunderstood (young James Franco is a reason on its own to watch the show) . That's when you get hooked. The thing is that its not your average angsty teeny show, It's the single greatest TV show I've had the delight of watching (and I never exaggerate!). A geek crushes on the older sister who doesn't know who she likes but knows she doesn't like the boy who likes her but he's just a lonely drummer burnout looking for love! I wish I could unwatch it all just show I could watch it again! So you can understand how greif-stricken I was when I found out there was only one season! I beg of you, the second you finish this paragraph, go straight to Netflix and set aside 18 hours of your life! WARNING! You will be upset at the finale! 
Xxxx'
Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment