Friday, December 20, 2013

Whoops I Forgot I Ran a Website

I AM NOT DEAD...Just drowning in sophomore year! 


Oh hello fellow reader, how I have missed thee! It had been a fortnight since I have written to thee and thou shalt bear much posts about my newest obsessions. Ok never mind I can't keep talking like that. Man i sorta forgot how to write on this thing, had to change my password because "kipdynamite" has too many characters...anyway! Wow I've gotten a whole new group of readers! Sorry I let you down but I'm back! Hmm let's see what's happened to me since July? I saw the arctic monkeys 3 times in one week that was interesting. Met some pretty cool people. Started a new year in H(igh school)ELL. 

Hey now readers! Why don't you tell me what you've been up to? Write me a poem, or a beat haiku. Send me pictures of your summer vacation to Sea World! 

I love all of you like children that I forget about sometimes. Stay special. I'll see ya tomorrow. 

Xxx, 
Kit  


No comments:

Post a Comment