Friday, May 10, 2013

My Brush With Full-Frontal Happiness: Concert Reviews

Tijuana Panthers:



Although they are not hugely famous, The Tijuana Panthers are one of my favorite bands. This was my second time seeing them and they exceeded my expectations. 
Rate: 8.5
Status: sore throat next morning








Beach House:

Beach House was the most unsuspecting concert i attended because it was one of the best shows I've been too. Victoria's voice is indeed and chilling live as it is on the record. One man next to me actually pulled out an echilada from his back pocket and ate it. He is my hero...
Rate: 9.8743
Status: chill mood for the next week





 Vampire Weekend: 


My favorite of the 3 concerts I have never fangirled so hard in one night. They opened with "Cousins" and closed with "Walcott" and I think I was legally dead for 10 mins after Ezra Koenig made eye contact with me. Of course I knew I would react this way because I've had a crush of him since the very first album came out. He walked out bare foot and they first words to come out of his mouth were "It is so great to be back in California". The rest of the night was a blur because I was dancing like a madwoman and singing along off key. After the encore was over reality set in and I started crying. "MARRY ME EZRA!" were the only words able to slip from my lips. He may not have known it, but he said yes. We are now engaged.
Rate: 10000000
Status: dead

















Xxxx,
Kit Koenig

No comments:

Post a Comment