Monday, May 20, 2013

Man Crush Monday: Swim Deep

Its not exactly one man, but four.

Cavan McCarthy:

The lad! Cavan is the Bassist and demi-god of Swim Deep. His boyish charm is enough to make you fangirl and his dorky-yet-lovable face screams "LOVE ME". I can't figure out exactly why I love Cav so much. Maybe it's his baggy clothes or is unwashed hair, but I love him far more than than an average, healthy girl should.





Austin Williams:

This man's voice can make angels jealous. Ok sorry I had a deep moment there but for reals he's amazing. He says things that really hit home like the witty lyrics of 'Honey' where he slips in "Don't just dream in your sleep it's just lazy!". Ozzy is also the frontman of Swim Deep which makes him a fan favorite and his heart-shaped glasses make every girl swoon. 



Tom "Higgy" Higgins:

The Nirvana loving funny man of Swim Deep holds a special place in my heart since I first watched an interview of him on YouTube. Higgy was asked the question "Whats your dream gig" in which he quickly replied "On an cloud...with babes". Well there you have it, Higgy Higgins, the man of my dreams. I volunteer to be a babe in a cloud when you play that gig!



Zachary Robinson:

Zach isn't hot or cute. He is beautiful. That is simply the only way to put it. He drums shirtless which doesn't help. His smile is one of those Jay Gatsby smiles that you see only once or twice in your life, but he has that tourtured artist way about him. He also wears clothes that are either two sizes to small or two sizes to big. And only he can pull it off. Keep drumming and I'll keep listening.



Together they are Swim Deep and they are the most fantastic.



Xxx,
Kit



2 comments:

  1. OH GOD THEY ARE JUST SO GAAAAHH
    i may need a moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from 2016, I love them! AAAAA they're so good <3 Fan girl moment haahahah

    ReplyDelete